The Ark has been serving families in the
Walla Walla Valley for over 40 years.
The Ark, formerly known as Noah’s Ark Day School, is a Christian-based child care center
that operates as a ministry of Blue Mountain Community Church.
Our purpose: to serve children and families while honoring Christ.
- Preschool and Before-and-After-School Care are offered Monday-Friday year round.
- During non-school days and Christmas, spring, and summer breaks, we offer full-day child care for school age children.
- Child care is provided for preschool aged children full days year round.
- Transportation is provided, at no extra cost, to and from the public schools.
- We offer breakfast, a morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack at no additional charge.
- We accept state subsidies for parents who receive assistance with child care.
- The Ark is open to children from ages one year through 12 years of age.
- We operate on a non-discriminatory basis affording equal treatment and access without regard to race, sex, national religion or disability.
Our center has a playground with swings, slides, climbing structures, a sand box, a trike-riding area, and a black top area for jump rope and basketball. We also have a field that has a “park-like” setting.
Children are introduced to God’s love and character through Bible stories, videos and object lessons. We emphasize Christian character traits and qualities such as being kind, forgiving others, patience, and so on.
We have an Open Door Policy, which means you are welcome to drop in unannounced to visit your child any time during the day.